Free training: 7 digital best practices for your B2B salesforce
Watch on demand now!
Digital sales, online meetings and learning new skills is the new normal during the covid-19 lockdown but will be critical also during the recession years to come. Sales leaders are challenged to drive business results in a challenging environment, and digital transformation of their sales teams, in parallel.
In this 90 minute hands-on training session, you will:
- Get an overview and practical demo of the 7 most important digital sales practices for a basic-level digital sales organization
- Get a simple training and change management plan for helping your salesforce onboard new skills – already in the next month
- Give you a roadmap for continuing digitalization of your sales
You will benefit from this training if you are:
- A sales leader or sales professional with named accounts with complex / slow solution sales processes (typically: manufacturing, professional services, utilities, pharma)
- If your current level of digitalization is low-to-medium
- If your sales force has mainly been relying on physical sales meetings / phone calls
Kitchen manufacturer focusing on automation and online meetings in COVID-19 crisis
Avaus helped the kitchen manufacturer to rapidly switch focus to booking online meetings instead of physical ones.
Read more >>
Anticimex – Hacking Growth: Results within weeks
Anticimex was looking at how to scale up operations and maintain long-term growth. Avaus stepped in to help with the strategy, a hypothesis-driven way of working and the automation of processes.
Read more >>
Atlas Copco – Global roll-out of Marketing Automation
Atlas Copco struggled to show marketing impact on the sales pipeline and wanted to ramp up internal digital capabilities.