Atlas Copco – Global roll-out of Marketing Automation
Atlas Copco’s ambition was to ramp up digital marketing capabilities and boost the contribution from marketing on sales results.
Avaus was trusted to guide and support in implementing a marketing automation platform, aligning sales and marketing as well as onboarding and enabling users across 24 markets on globally.
The initiative resulted in a solid partnership, in which Avaus’ role has evolved into being a strategic advisor and enabler of Atlas Copco’s digital transformation in marketing.
- Low digital marketing maturity
- Sluggish campaign execution
- Unsatisfactory return on marketing
- Inability to prove effectiveness of marketing
- Not enough relevant content
- Implementation of Adobe Marketo
- Introduction of new ways of working
- Integration with surrounding technology
- Alignment around lead handover process
- Creation of content for target audiences
- More coordinated campaign process
- User onboarding and enablement
Claire Geffroy, Global Digital Marketing Manager, Atlas Copco
“Global Marketing Automation Roll-out: Taking the first steps towards Datadriven sales”
Jerker Olofsson, VP Sales Development