Mobile app-hacking for 020202 Taxi
- Book all taxis from one single platform
- Support rapid growth after launch by quickly understanding user experience related possibilities and issues
- How to find the right tools for understanding user behaviour before download and inside app?
- How to make sure our app store content is optimized?
- How to fix retention from day 0?
- How to orchestrate growth hacking process in multi-agency environment?
- How to understand pain points in user experience via analytics?
Avaus helped 02 to find the best tools to support their business and user experience
- Creating the analytics framework and event hierarchy
- Help orchestrating growth hacking process in multi-agency and cross competence organization model
- Create ASO strategy
- Implement automate in-app dialogue models and notifications
- Provide analytics and insight on weekly basis to multiple teams
Results so far
60% order conversion boost with automated in-app dialogues
35% boost in user retention with automated in-app dialogues
Winning competition in app store already in early phase of launch
“Solid analytics setup has helped quickly identify possible bottlenecks in user journey” -Customer
Viking Line signs 3-year strategic collaboration with Avaus – customer data should drive the cruise experience
Viking Line is a market-leading brand in passenger traffic on the northern Baltic Sea. They offer passenger services, recreation and cargo carrier services. In 2022, Viking Line carried nearly five million passengers and over 100,000 freight units. And now they want to improve the customer experience with the help of us at Avaus.