Avaus Expert Talks 2020 Stockholm Videos
- Emma Storbacka, Avaus – “Obsession worthy concepts in the post-covid world: Data and Automation”
- Sofie Perslow, Aller Media – “On your marks – data – action!“
- Kati Sulin, DNA – “Across omnichannel customer journeys”
- Marcus Risberg, TallinkSilja & Emma Storbacka – “Fireside chat: Managing a business through the covid-19 turmoil”
- Aarno Hakokari, IF & Per Öberg, Google – “How If has created an actionable marketing data asset on Google Cloud technology”
- Jerker Olofsson, Atlas Copco – “Digitalising a global B2B salesforce – lessons learned”
- Scott Brinker, Hubspot & chiefmartec.com – “Martech 2030: 5 Trends in Marketing Technology for the Decade Ahead”
Did you happen to miss #AET20 Stockholm?
Need some input on how to leverage customer data to improve business results?Watch here
Top 5 Takeaways from Avaus Expert Talks Stockholm 2020
Avaus Expert Talks was a full afternoon focusing on data. The main point of discussion was how to stick to strategic growth initiatives related to data, and simultaneously adapting to the new normal.
Read more >>
Scott Brinker: “Automation allows marketers to focus on the genuinely meaningful”
MarTech guru Scott Brinker predicts major changes in how companies organise their marketing. In the next few years, the data and technology intensity will increase further. Marketing will be highly automated, become an operational part of the company, with clear requirements for efficiency and business results. But automation will not diminish the importance of human decisions, on the contrary.
Read more >>
McDonald’s – Digital transformation partner for McDonald’s Sweden
McDonald’s wanted a solution that would create a sustainable source of business value.This long-term approach required discipline and vision to see through successfully.