While most B2B sales and marketing leaders recognize the potential of artificial intelligence and automation for boosting efficiency or enhancing customer experiences, many perceive implementing and capturing value from such initiatives to be a significant challenge.
In this AET we focus on how to develop the capabilities needed to automate and personalize customer interactions – at scale and speed. We will share our insights on how to build a marketing-led and data-driven “revenue engine” that will create adaptive and automated sales models and engage the “everywhere customer”.
- Benefits from applying automation and AI
- Use cases to begin with to ensure rapid time to value
- Implementation challenges and how to get around them
- Things you and your organization can do today to get going
Watch if you
- Are a sales or marketing leader in B2B
- Want to future-proof yourself and your organization
- Would like to accelerate progress in 2022
B2B Lead at Avaus Sweden
Trusted advisor with 15+ years in leadership and business development in international. Domain expert in revenue-generation and customer-engagement: Product, Marketing, Sales & Service. Have led 80+ transformation projects for organizations of all types (including listed, PE holdings, privately owned, public sector and NGOs). Guides executives in organizations of all sizes on how to increase growth, value and agility.
Gartner, Infographic: AI Use-Case Prism for B2B Sales, Ilona Hansen, Melissa Hilbert, Alexander Linden, Farhan Choudhary, 6 June 2021
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.